Your Family and Possessions are Safer with Home Window Security Film
Protective safety and security film helps deter all types of rough treatment:
- Weather and natural occurrences
This film, either clear or tinted,is engineered for strength, using a heavy-duty polyester compound that bonds to glass with strong adhesives. Once installed, it makes the glass in your home less vulnerable, adding a tough layer that will hold together better, if broken.
These films are used on glass all over the world, thoroughly tested for the following specific applications:
- Bomb Blast protection in Embassies and terrorist prone areas to hold glass together in extreme events
- Hurricane Protection in U.S. southeastern coastal area businesses, homes and municipalites
- Earthquake and high rise fenestration assistance in securing glass to frames
- School security aiding escape and cover time for students in facilities attacked by shooters (see video)
- Break and run security hampering , slowing and preventing quick burglary operations
- Safety Glazing Clear film applied to meet safety codes for building requirements and safety to occupants
LLumar® offers clear, barely detectable safety and security film focused solely on home defense. We also have multi-purpose film that combines safety and security features with solar control technology. Both preserve curb appeal instead of advertising security concerns like window bars. Life can be unpredictable. You’ll worry about that less with our safety and security film adding protection for your family, home and possessions..
In buildings where the government mandates tempered glass, we offer films that can bring buildings up code requirements at costs, far below than that of replacing existing windows with tempered glass.
Our Safety Films have been extensively tested by independent testing facilities and meet Safety Glazing criteria as defined by CPSC, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Council, and Underwriters Laboratories.
An invisible, physically strong shield of protection against shattering, burglary and more.
Call our security expert, to discuss your concerns or challenges.